There are no items in your cart
- Technical Specifications
- Regular price
- translation missing: en.products.product.unit_price_label
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The Mepro MX3-F is a 3X power magnifier that attaches to the Picatinny rail immediately behind the reflex sight. The Mepro MX3-F has an integrated push-button mechanism that allows it to ride to the side when not needed.
Both models can be configured for the right side or left side ride when not in use and will not interfere with the weapons operating system. Simply flip it into position to engage for longer distance shots without having to re-zero your rifle.
The Mepro MX3-F is a compact and lightweight yet extremely durable magnifier. Elevation and windage dials allow for a precise FOV line of sight alignment. The wide FOV enables rapid target acquisition with both eyes open.
- Increases the effective range of reflex sights
- Wide field of view (FOV) – enables rapid target acquisition
- No zeroing required
- Integrated side flip adaptor
- Simple to attach - doesn't interfere with firing
High Transparency Optic
Highly Durable Structure
No Batteries Needed
3.98 x 2.33 x 2.65 in.
+2 to -2
-40ºF to 140ºF
Picatinny Rail (Flip to the side)
-40ºF to 160ºF